Taller men and women look more attractive than the shorter ones. This is the blatant truth and nothing but the truth. There is something about the lithe and tall body of a person that is extremely attractive. Seldom, one comes across people appreciatively admiring shorter frames of human bodies.
Being tall entails a host of other advantages. If you are tall, then you look surely thin, there are no two ways about it. It is also seen that taller people generally have more proportionate bodies- another factor that contributes to one’s beauty. If you are tall and slim, your body looks elongated and thus elegant. This quality is indeed a preferred one and is widely desired by people.
The Genetic on Height
The height of a person is generally thought to be according to the genes of a person; simply said, if one of your parents or your grandparents are tall, you may just have the good luck to have a staggering height too. But some of the times, this may not be the only criterion to determine one’s height.
The Lifestyle of a Person Affecting his Proportions
The agility and the activities of a person greatly affect his or her physical frame. It is often seen that the child who is active pulls his height more successfully than the one who prefers a sedentary lifestyle. Exercises are a key factor that affects the height of a person. Now exercises can be done in various ways. While some prefer free hand exercises, there are others who prefer a workout regime in order to stay fit and also to bring an increase in their height. And then there are some who dance as a part of their daily workout routine for the same.
Dance as a Great Equalizer for Increase in Height
Dancing has been universally accepted as a form of exercise. There are many forms of dancing that can be done by a person. While some dancing forms concentrate on weight loss through their fast movements and speed, there are some other forms that concentrate on elongation of limbs as in contemporary dance forms which have been proven to be contributory to an increase in height.
Below are listed some of the dance forms that have statistics proving that they have helped gain inches in height
Popular and Innovative Dance Forms that Result in Height Increase
- Mallkhamb– Although regarded as a sport, this pole sport of the south has been increasingly used as a dance form. The experimentation of this sport to align into an art of dance has been a phenomenon of the recent times. Dancers performing on the track of appropriate music use Mallkhamb moves and integrate it as a dance form. The resultant stress on the postures and strengthening of the muscles play a dramatic role in increasing the height of a person.
- Gymnastics– The gymnasts are in huge demand as dance artists. Gymnasts use a plethora of postures and show unbelievable flexibility in their dance moves. Their extensions under duress helps stimulate the body and pushes it to its limits; invariably resulting in gaining inches longitudinally.
- Pole Dancing– The pole dancing of the west may just be thought of as a dance form which is tantalizing but if you pay close attention to its moves, you will see that it entails a lot of movement along the bar. If the routine of the pole dancer also includes hanging from a bar aesthetically put together and integrated within the dance form, it helps stimulates the hormones that are essential for height gain.
- Belly Dancing– Statistics show that the pelvic gyrations of a belly dancer not only strengthens the core muscles of the spine and the hips, it also initiates an upward increase in inches i.e. an increase in height. The flexibility and the litheness that a belly dancer has to inculcate in order to do justice to the dance form contribute to the increase in height.
- Hip Hop– The dance form hip-hop, believe it or not has a wide range of exercises within its routine that are direct reasons for dancers to get taller. Exercises like hopping with one leg, spot jumping, postures like the table and the general fast pace movements are great moves to enhance height. The acrobatics that also form an indispensible part of the hip-hop dancer makes the dancer feel light and the resultant movements prove pivotal in the height increase.
- Bharatnatyam– The good old dance Indian form is an excellent way to bring the necessary increase in height. The postures that the dance form is famous for makes you look way taller. A bad posture makes you look short and does nothing to add to your height. Instead, the beautiful posture and grace of a Bharatnatyam dancer is reputed to be regarded as a great form to show the innate qualities of the dancer. Being and looking tall is definitely one of them.
Eradicate the Myth Regarding Height
There can be other known dance forms that induce an increase in height. The common misconception that the height of a person remains stagnant post puberty has been rubbished by many. Children who continue to live a very active lifestyle and devote their pastime dancing reap its benefits. They have reason to be hopeful that their heights will increase with time at any stage in their life.
Taller People; Beautiful People
The transformation of a person with the resultant weight loss due to dancing does not limit itself to a mere losing of weight. Its effects are farfetched, one of which being a successful increase in height of the said person. It makes the person feel extremely desirable since taller people have already been established as more appealing than the ones who are short.
Individual choices are still omnipresent and one cannot continue to be biased in terms of the height of a person but it is generally perceived that the above written argument is found true. Beauty could indeed be intrinsic but a flexible tall frame is surely among the top list of the desirable features of a person.